Saturday, February 28, 2009

Slumdog Millionaire



















was amazing.



Amazing doesn't describe it, really.

I saw it tonight and understand completely why it won 8 oscar awards.

I have several movies I need to see:
Doubt
The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas
Defiance
He's Just not That into You
..and some others I can't think of right now.

Today was a nice Saturday. I went to a recital of someone in my studio. He did such a great job. It's really neat to see people improve over a period of time. I really could see differences in his voice from the first semester I was here. It makes me excited to continue in my lessons and to continue to grow as a musician.

I really love Coldplay. I was listening to my iPod on shuffle when I ran this morning, and one of their songs came on.

So, I leave you with this song to listen to and to love: "Swallowed in the Sea"





No comments:

Post a Comment