Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Here again.

Today my first class was cancelled due to an ice storm that visited us.  It was a nice day to sleep in, seeing as how it was painfully frigid outside.  However, looking at a tree stiff from the ice was rare and beautiful.

I have been cold for 4 days.  My family and I had to travel to Arkansas for my Great-Grandmother's funeral.  The funeral was scheduled for Tuesday, but because of the ice storm, it was moved to Monday morning so that everyone could get out before the storm hit.  The funeral ended up being on Monday morning and we left right after.  

I can tell you right now this isn't going to be very good.  I'm exhausted...have been for almost a week now.  

Lost was incredible tonight.  I love it.  Can't get enough of it.  

But I digress, listen to "Widmung" by Robert Schumann and be inspired.

Goodnight all.

No comments:

Post a Comment