Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Harder than it looks..

This site is more difficult to manipulate than I first thought.  It's interesting though, I will say that.

I'm sad I missed the inauguration speech from President Obama.  I heard it was wonderful.
Hopefully I'll hear it soon.

Today was beautiful.  The sky was the most perfect blue and the cool, crisp air complimented the sunny day perfectly.  
I have been listening to James Morrison today, his new album- Songs for You, Truths for Me.
I especially recommend Track 2, Save Yourself.  
Really, they are all good...it's James Morrison.  

And now, onto my Music History homework I've been putting off all weekend....

À bientôt.


"I will give thanks to you, O Lord, among the peoples; I will sing praises to you among the nations.  For your steadfast love is great to the heavens, your faithfulness to the clouds.  Be exalted, O God, above the heavens!  Let your glory be over all the earth!"  
Psalm 57:9-11

No comments:

Post a Comment